Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nuns in the castle

Today I saw a nun, and thought I should scowl at her and see what she does. But I smiled at her, and she smiled back, and I felt irrationally blessed. Had I scowled, she probably would have still smiled and I would have felt rationally chastised. And shamed.

Did I mention we are staying in a castle? Along the royal road?
We can wave our hankies at the king as he passes by.
Which he does, all the time, back and forth with nothing better to do, the schmuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tadhg said...

Hey guys, checking in to say hi, been reading & lurking for a while--looks like you're having a great trip!

All your posts are good, but this one was really damn funny. Anyway, keep having fun, hopefully talk to you soon!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home